Products may be returned for refund or exchange up to 30 days after you receive your order. Products returned for refund will receive a refund for the product only, excluding your shipping cost. We will send only one free return label per order. Products will only be accepted for return or exchange if the following conditions are met:
- The product does not show wear.
- The product is not damaged by use or modification.
- The product is returned in its original packaging.
- The product is returned with a copy of the original order receipt (to ensure proper credit).
Returns and exchange instructions:
2. Click on the "Return Item(s)" button adjacent to your order.
3. Select the item(s) you would like to return or exchange.
4 Use the comments section to describe your issue and how we can be of help.
5. If you wish to exchange a product for one that is a different price, please call us at 1-888-859-8901.
If you do not see the "Return Item(s)" button, this likely means that more than 30 days have elapsed since receipt of your products. Returns made after the 30-day window require prior authorization from Customer Service and will receive store credit rather than a refund.
Who pays for shipping?
- After submitting your refund/return request we will generate a return shipping label and email it to you at no cost. You will receive the label within one working day. Simply print the shipping label and use it for your return.
- We will provide a free return shipping label once per order. If you exchange a product and then want to return the exchanged item as well, you will have to pay for the return shipping.
- Free return labels do not apply to international shipments.
Gel, Skin Care and Pedicure Products - why can't I return them? Gel products are porous and contain mineral oil. When placed in the shoe or on the foot, gel products attract particulate material, skin cells and body oils. Safety seals on skin care products are for your protection. A single use of a gel product, a broken seal on a skin care product or use of a pedicure product makes it impossible to re-shelf or re-sell the product.
Manufacturers Defects: Defective products may be returned for replacement or credit up to 1 year from the date of purchase. To ensure proper credit, defective products must be returned with a copy of the original invoice. Myfootshop.com reserves the right to determine whether the failure of a product is due to a manufacturer's defect or due to normal wear and intended product use. It is best to give us a call when you think a product is defective, so we can determine the easiest way to resolve the problem.
Damage in shipment: We take every possible precaution to ensure that your order will arrive intact and undamaged. However, mistakes in the shipping chain do happen, so give us a call if your products arrive broken or damaged. After speaking with you, a replacement product will be forwarded to you right away.
Lost shipments: USPS and UPS have proven to be reliable methods of shipping, but occasionally packages do get lost. In our experience, most packages turn up after being accepted by a relative or neighbor. If USPS or UPS tracking are unable to confirm delivery of a package, we will reship the order. When a shipment seems lost, our policy is to wait 10 business days from the date of the original shipment before shipping a new replacement order. Most shipments are eventually found during that 10 day period.
If USPS or UPS tracking confirms delivery to your zip code, we must assume that your package was indeed delivered. We will make every effort to help you contact your local postal or UPS branch to find out more information regarding your package. If a customer claims that they have not received their order, but USPS or UPS tracking confirms delivery to their zip code, Myfootshop.com cannot be held responsible and will not resend the order.
Contact us: If you have a question you wish to ask before you start the product return process, you can contact us through email, Live Chat, or by phone (1-888-859-8901). We're available Monday-Friday between 8:30am and 3:00pm ET.